Nobility Package ( 100 servants - 30 days )Edit
The Nobility Package is a collection of extra features a player can purchase via servants. The different features of the Nobility Package can also be purchased individually. By purchasing them together a player receives a discount vs purchasing each feature individually.
Unlimited Building Q + Improvements ( 25 servants - 30 days )Edit
This is perfect time saver if you are unable to check your village often. You will also get a handy feature that allows you to upgrade to a maximum possible level with just one click. You can still upgrade buildings without this feature by queuing 2 upgrades at a time. Note that on some realms, unlimited building Q is only available when your Headquaters have reached a certain level.
Large Map ( 25 servants - 30 days )Edit
Unlocking this feature allows you to customize your map size - up to 19x19 squares giving you a larger view of your surrounding. You will also get graphical indicators, right on the map, of your attacks or support sent out at other villages
Convenient Silver Transport ( 25 servants - 30 days )
Allows you to easily transport silver from your other villages to your current one. Rather than having to send multiple transports to one village from many villages, you can just send those transports without leaving your current village. You can also conveniently and quickly send silver from your villages to someone else's village.
Summary / Overview Pages ( 20 servants - 30 days )
Summary pages give you a high level overview of all your villages.
You can quickly see:*what buildings you have in your villages
- which buildings are idle or when they will become idle
- what troops you have in your villages.
- what villages have incoming attacks and support troops*
- you can buy treasure chests from all or some of your villages with one click
- full summary pages on the mass recruit and mass build page
Grouping Villages ( 20 servants - 30 days )
Tags and Filters are a flexible and powerful tool for managing your villages. In a nutshell, this allows you to group your villages into custom groups like ‘My attack villages’ or ‘My attack villages in the north sector’ or ‘My spy villages’ etc. You tag villages and then create filters to show villages with certain tags. Thus creating flexible groups that allow a village to belong to one or many groups. Once grouped, you can view summary pages for villages just in one group allowing you to quickly scan to see if any action on your part is required. Likewise you can step through all your villages in a group using the previous & next village navigation icons.
Messages Plus ( 10 servants - 30 days )Edit
This premium feature includes some improvements to the messages view. You can:
- View archived messages (messages older than 14 days)
- Group your messages into custom folders.
- Archive your messages (those messages will not be deleted after 30 days)
- Check recipients of a message - so that you don't send secret information to enemies by mistake
Reports Plus ( 10 servants - 30 days )
This premium feature includes a number of improvements to the reports view. You are able to:
- view archived reports (reports older than 14 days)
- group your reports into custom folders
- filter your reports based on various criteria
- navigation to next/previous report
- archive your reports into custom folders (those reports will not be deleted after 30 days)
Battle Simulator Plus ( 10 servants - 30 days )
This premium feature gives you a number of convenient extensions to the battle simulator such as :
- Ability to paste troops from report to simulator
- More convenient battle handicap calculator
Troop movements on Player and Village overview ( 10 servants - 30 days )
This feature give you convenient view of the troops travelling between your villages and a village on Village Overview page, or on Player's Overview Page.
For example, when looking at a player's overview page, you will have a list of all attacks or supports you have sent at some of his villages as well as all attacks or supports (that you know about) coming from one of his villages. You can drill deeper by looking at just one of his villages and then the lists will be further filtered to only include the village you are studying.
Although, as with all premium features, you can get all this information from the Incoming & Outgoing page, this feature will save you a few clicks - a nice time saver!
Notes on players and villages ( 5 servants - 30 days )
This feature allows you to write personal notes both on other players and their villages. These can help you remember important information about a player or about a village such as a player being a good friend who helped you in need, or one that back stabbed you when in need! Or help you remember some inside information about a village - perhaps you learn that a particular village has only spies, you can make a note about this, etc.
You can see these notes on player overview/information screen and on the village overview screens. You will also get an indicator on the map if you have a note on a village or players
Support and Abroad troops from all villages ( 10 servants - 30 days )
While it is a great to be able to to see the support you have, or support you sent out from just your current village, this premium feature allows you to also see all your troops supporting other villages, and also support you have at any of your villages, all on one page. You can always see all your troops but without this feature, you can see them one village at a time.
Incoming and Outgoing troops enhancements ( 25 servants - 30 days )
This premium feature gives you various great enhacements to the incoming and outgoing troops page such as:*/ Hide particular incoming and outoging troops that you do not want to see
- Limit the list of incoming or outgoing troops to only the type you are currently interested in. For example, if you are under attack, you may want to limit the list of incoming troops to just attacks thus saving you time in assessing your situation.
- Filter the incoming and outgoing troops page based on from/to player and village
Village Overview Enhancements ( 10 servants - 30 days )
- Building busy counters
Counters over buildings which tell you when a building will become idle. (ex, counter over the Headquarters tells you when all upgrades are completed
- Troop movements
See all incoming and outgoing troops from/to this village right on the village overview screen - no need to go to the Incoming and Outgoing pages! Also on Summar Pages
- Non-graphical overview enhancements
In a non-graphical village overview mode, you will find many, many enhancements including busy counters, quick upgrade link, list of upgrades and recruitments, helpful info and more.
Command Troops Enhancements ( 25 servants - 30 days )
This premium feature give you:*a quickly accessible list of the last 10 villages you either attacked or supported. Makes repeating commands much easier!
- distance to target display when attacking or supporting
- distance to target display when switching villages from command troops popup
- sort villages by distance to destination when switching villages from command troops popup
- See troops in villages when switching villages from command troops popup
Mass Recruit and Upgrade ( 30 servants - 30 days )Edit
Mass Recruit allows you to easily and quickly recruit troops in all or some of your villages.
Mass Upgrade allows you to upgrade a building to a certain level in all or some of your villages with just a few clicks.
Additional Features (Not included with Nobility Package)Edit
Giant Map ( 7 servants - 7 days )Edit
Unlocking this feature gives you access to a GIANT 25x25 and 45x45 square map!' 'Please note that this map take a little longer to load and you must have a sufficiently powerful computer to display it well. This map performs best under Fire Fox 3.x or Internet Explorer 8. You will also get graphical indicators, right on the map, of your attacks or support sent out at other villages
In certain realms you can use servants to purchase spells that benefit your Kingdom. In these realms the Nobility Package is included for free, and the spells are for purchase.
- Elven Efficiency Spell (15 servants - 24 hours) This spell gives you 25% more silver production from your silver mine in all of your villages.
- Bravery Spell (20 servants - 24 hours) This spell adds 20% to your defensive ability in all of your villages. While enabled, your troops' defend ability strength is increased by 20%. Any attacks against you that LAND while this feature is enabled are affected.
- Blood Lust Spell (20 servants - 24 hours) This spell adds 20% to your offensive ability in all of your villages. Only attacks launched when this feature is active will get the 20% bonus. If you caste this spell AFTER an attack was launched that attack will NOT get the bonus.
- God Speed Spell (5 servants - 24 hours) This feature shortens the time it takes to recall any of your support in other villages by a factor of 10x regular troop speed. The feature only affects recalled support while the feature is enabled.
Note: Servant prices used were as of 9/22/2013. Prices subject to change.